Developer Coffee Stain Studios' perspective action video game, "Goat Simulator," which won accolades when it was released on April 1, 2014, has received new content that will take this crazy Goat to space.
The new expansion for "Goat Simulator" is called "Waste of Space." The developers also released a trailer that showed the Goat with some of the famous sci-fi movie personalities (characters from "Star Trek," "Star Wars").
Those playing as Goat can try to be "real Bridge Commander" and this is the "biggest map" that was added to "Goat Simulator." The notes also mention that the Goat will romance every crew member in the Space Station.
The "Waste of Space" expansion will be released on May 26 for PC, iOS and Google Store. The developer said it "does not know" when this expansions will roll out on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Here are the notes of new features that will be included in the expansion to "Goat Simulator:"
- Visit space today or get old waiting for that other space game that you already paid for.
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. But seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
- There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one.
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that Spock dude from mars or whatever
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content. I know PR. Hire me Valve!
- No crew member will be left unromanced.