2K has kept its promise of releasing the screenshots for its three new cover athletes - James Harden, Stephen Curry and Anthony Davis.
The screenshots have been praised for their attention to detail as players can see a detailed Harden's beard, and Davis' massive eyebrow.
NBA 2K16, 2K's upcoming basketball simulation video game will not be playable at the ongoing Gamescom 2015, but it has hinted that it could release a video that might be out on 6 August.
Further, 2K has also said that it will be releasing the screenshots of James Harden, Stephen Curry and Anthony Davis, and all three are the cover athletes in NBA 2K16.
Meanwhile, Toronto Raptors have revealed their new uniforms for the upcoming game, NBA 2K16. According to NBA there will be four new uniforms that fans will see them during the start of the 2015 preseason.
The post goes on to say that the new uniforms pay "tribute to the City of Toronto" for being the only Canadian club in National Basketball Association.
The four uniform designs will include Home, Away, Home Alternative and Away Alternative.
The main uniform will reflect Canada's flag colours – Red and White. It will have uniforms in other colour combinations including one in Black and silver; red, silver and white, and finally a special alternate uniform with gold and white trim.
Below are the changes made to Toronto Raptor Uniforms (NBA):
- The chevrons on the side of the jersey will now point "north" to align with our slogan of "We
The North." The chevrons had pointed downward since being introduced as a uniform
accent in 1999.
- The fonts are accented with silver lining, a throwback to our past.
- Player names on the back will now be arched rather than straight across.
- At the waist-level hem of the jersey is an upside-down tag with our "We The North" slogan.
It will be visible to players when they tuck in their jersey, and will serve to remind them of
what they represent.
- Engineered mesh finish with a subtle design to emphasize a more aerodynamic feel that
follows the contours of the body.
- The front of the waistband dons a Maple Leaf, incorporating our new look and feel with the
symbol of our nation.
- The shorts have a shout-out to Toronto, sometimes referred to as the "T Dot." "T.O." is
stitched on the side with our new logo representing the "O."
NBA 2K16 will be rolling out on 29 September to PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
NBA 2K15 Gets New Locker Codes
As 2K Sports prepares for its next NBA 2K video game, it has not forgotten last year's NBA 2K15. In fact the company has shared locker codes for the game that will be great interest to its players.
In a twitter post, 2K shared the "limited" Locker Codes for 2K15.
2K also revealed that it will be having a 50% off on Division 6 pack too.