"NBA 2K16," 2K's popular basketball simulation video game, received a new roster update that has traded some players into other teams, reflecting the changes made in real life. The update also notes the changes in player ratings, as of Feb. 19.
Operation Sports has listed the changes made to the league after the recent trades:
- Tobias Harris, Donatas Motiejunas, Marcus Thornton to Detroit Pistons
- Brandon Jennings and Ersan Ilyasova to Orlando Magic
- Courtney Lee to Charlotte Hornets
- Lance Stephenson, P.J. Hairston, Chris Andersen to Memphis Grizzlies
- Channing Frye to Cleveland Cavaliers
- Randy Foye to Oklahoma City
- D.J. Augustin, Steve Novak to Denver Nuggets
- Markieff Morris to Washington Wizards
- DeJuan Blair, Kris Humphries to Phoenix Suns
- Jeff Green to Los Angeles Clippers
- Shelvin Mack to Utah Jazz
- Kirk Hinrich to Atlanta Hawks
The report also notes the changes in the player ratings. The player ratings of Kyrie Irving, Kawhi Leonard, Mike Conley, Nikola Vucevic, Bradley Beal, Darren Collision, Chandler Parsons and Nicolas Batum have gone up.
Those players who will see drop in their player ratings include C.J. McCollum, DeAndre Jordan, Danilo Gallinari, J.J. Redick, Jeff Green and Jeff Teague.
- Kyrie Irving +1 (87)
- Kawhi Leonard +1 (91)
- Mike Conley +1 (83)
- Nikola Vucevic +1 (82)
- Bradley Beal +1 (81)
- Darren Collison +1 (81)
- Chandler Parsons +1 (80)
- Nicolas Batum +1 (80)
- C.J. McCollum -1 (84)
- DeAndre Jordan -1 (84)
- Danilo Gallinari -1 (81)
- J.J. Redick -1 (79)
- Jeff Green -1 (78)
- Jeff Teague -1 (78)
The roster update also includes changes in accessory and team colours. Those interested in the full list can check it here.