2K Sports' professional basketball gaming title NBA 2K15 has gotten its newest roster update that lets players be on par with what is happening on the ground in real NBA games. The new update to the roster includes all the player movement, the lineups, injuries and updates their jersey numbers.
Below the full details of the roster update (Operation Sports):
- Eric Gordon OVR 78 (+1)- Standing Three +6, Moving Three +9
- Brandon Knight- Change left rubberband to team color 1 for home and away
- Kenyon Martin- Change right knee sleeve to black for away
- Joakim Noah- Remove short sleeve shirt. Change double rubberband to single rubberband
- Taj Gibson- Add left rubberband
- Aaron Brooks- Remove compression pants. Add both knee sleeves
- Doug McDermott- Remove compression pants
- LeBron James- Add right wrist protective wristband
- JR Smith- Remove arm band. Add left padded arm sleeve
- Avery Bradley- Change to medium double socks. Change shoes to Adidas D Rose 5 away
- Blake Griffin- Add right arm sleeve. Change left wrist item away color to team color 1
- Austin Rivers- Remove arm sleeve. Remove compression pants. Change hex pads to knee sleeves
- Dahntay Jones- Remove compression pants. Add both mid calf sleeves
- Zach Randolph- Change right knee sleeve to white for home
- Marc Gasol- Remove compression pants. Change to medium long socks
- Mike Conley- Add left wristband
- Courtney Lee- Change to medium double socks
- Vince Carter- Add right arm sleeve
- Jeff Teague- Add knee sleeves. Change to medium socks
- Mike Scott- Add left arm sleeve
- Chris Andersen- Change shoes to Nike LeBron XII
- Justin Hamilton- Remove compression pants
- Tyler Johnson- Add compression pants
- Lance Stephenson- Remove knee sleeves
- Gerald Henderson- Add left knee sleeve
- Gary Neal- Remove knee sleeves
- Gordon Hayward- Change shoes to Nike Hyper Rev
- Trey Burke- Add right padded arm sleeve
- DeMarcus Cousins- Change shoes to Nike zoom soldier VIII
- Carl Landry- Add right wrist wrap. Change left rubberband to team color 1 for home and away
- Nick Stauskas- Add compression pants
- Tim Hardaway Jr- Change knee sleeves to hex pads
- Jason Smith- Remove arm sleeve
- Cleanthony Early- Add compression pants. Remove arm sleeve
- Wesley Johnson- Remove knee sleeves. Add both mid calf sleeves
- Jordan Clarkson- Remove compression pants. Add both knee sleeves
- Carlos Boozer- Change both rubberbands to team color 1 for away
- Channing Frye- Add right hand wrap. Remove knee sleeves
- Dwayne Dedmon- Remove hand wrap
- Joe Johnson- Add both knee straps
- Deron Williams- Add compression pants
- Darius Morris- Remove compression pants. Add right hand wrap
- JJ Hickson- Remove compression pants
- Danilo Gallinari- Add both knee pads
- Darrell Arthur- Change shoes to Nike KD VI
- Javale McGee- Remove padded calf sleeves. Add both knee pads. Add left ankle brace
- CJ Miles- Add compression pants. Remove hex pads. Add left rubberband
- CJ Watson- Remove compression pants
- Ian Mahinmi- Remove compression pants
- Shayne Whittington- Change shoes to Nike zoom crusader
- Quincy Pondexter- Add left knee pad
- Jodie Meeks- Change left elbow item home color to team color 1
- Anthony Tolliver- Change shoes to Nike zoom soldier VIII
- John Lucas- Add compression pants. Add left rubberband
- Kyle Lowry- Remove arm band. Remove compression pants. Add both knee sleeves
- Jonas Valanciunas- Add right elbow sleeve
- Amir Johnson- Change short sleeve shirt to black for home. Change to medium double socks
- Terrence Ross- Change shoes to Nike Kobe 9 Elite Brave Blue
- James Johnson- Add both padded arm sleeves
- James Harden- Change right rubberband to team color 2 for home and away. Change shoes to Nike KD VI
- Dwight Howard- Change left rubberband to black for home and away. Change knee pads to hex pads
- Donatas Montiejunas- Remove hex pad. Add left half calf sleeve
- Terrence Jones- Change shoes to Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low
- Isaiah Canaan- Add left rubberband
- Alexey Shved- Change shoes to Nike Hyperdunk 2014
- Kawhi Leonard- Remove arm sleeve
- Tiago Splitter- Add compression pants
- Reggie Williams- Change shoes to Nike Kobe IX EM
- Markieff Morris- Change right wrist wrap to team color 2 for home and away
- Dion Waiters- Change to medium socks
- Andre Roberson- Add right wrist wrap
- Mitch McGary- Add left padded arm sleeve. Add both rubberbands. Add both hex pads. Change to medium double socks. Change shoes to UA clutchfit drive low
- Troy Daniels- Add both knee sleeves
- Lorenzo Brown- Remove arm sleeve. Add left rubberband. Add right wrist wrap. Add compression pants. Change shoes to Nike Kobe IX EM
- Damian Lillard- Remove rubberband
- Robin Lopez- Add right hand wrap
- Chris Kaman- Add left half calf sleeve
- Thomas Robinson- Remove arm sleeve
- Dorell Wright- Change both rubberbands to white for home and away
- Steph Curry- Change home shoes to UA Curry one royal. Change away shoes to UA Curry one black
- Draymond Green- Change shoes to default team colors
- Festus Ezeli- Change shoes to Nike Hyperdunk plus 2012
- Bradley Beal- Remove knee sleeves. Change shoes to Nike Kyrie 1 deceptive red
- Paul Pierce- Add left padded arm sleeve. Remove knee sleeves
- Garrett Temple- Add left rubberband. Change right rubberband to team color 1 for home. Change shoes to Nike Kobe IX EM
How to Fix Shoe Glitch in NBA 2K15?
A Steam user, Lima, has found a workaround for the shoe glitch that has been troubling many NBA 2K15 players.
Below are the steps suggested by the Steam user:
Step 1: Go to Options. Create new 2K generic shoe. Do not bother about the looks of the shoe. Now save it with a name that can be easily remembered. If players already have 2K generics then just save it under a new name.
Step 2: Go to Options> MyPlayer Store and click on the 2K shoe that was created in Step 1. Though it says that the cost for the shoe is 1000 VC, it won't charge anything. But players need to have 1000VC or more in their account. Now buy it but make sure that they are equipped.
Step 3: Go and edit the 2K shoes that was created in Step 1 and Delete them. But remember its name.
Step 4: Now create a branded shoe, edit it with colours, save it with the name given in Step 1, which was deleted in Step 3.
Step 5: Now players will see their character in the game equipped with the shoe that was created in Step 4. In case players need to change them, they can just delete it and create another show repeating only Step 4.
Fans Discuss New Features for NBA 2K16
After 2K said it was open to feedback from fans on what features they want to see in NBA 2K16, fans have been discussing the same on Reddit and 2K Forums.
Fans have asked 2K to add a feature that is similar to a feature in FIFA games - Ultimate Team Legends -- which allows some of the best players from both the past and the present to be added, reported Gameranx.
"You could press a button, like say maybe Triangle/Y, and it would drop down a box of the team's greatest rosters sorted by year. I'd just love to use the T-Mac Yao Rockets, Kidd Carter Nets, Amare Nash Suns, etc," said a Reddior predator481.
IBTimes India had earlier reported that the company has already started with the full body scans for several players in preparation for NBA 2K16.
Meanwhile Ronnie Singh, spokesperson at 2K has said that NBA 2K15 will be getting NBA All Star Ruby packs on 6 February, 2015.
NBA All Star Ruby packs coming to #NBA2K15 today. Which player are you most excited to be getting a new card for?
— Ronnie 2K 2K15 (@Ronnie2K) February 6, 2015