Forbes has released a list of this years biggest movie flops, and leading the pack was Bill Murrays critically panned comedy Rock the Kasbah. The film, which follows a recording agent who takes his client and business to Afghanistan, grossed $2.9m (Â£1.92m) on an estimated $15m production budget. At number two, Sean Penns The Gunman failed to bring in the crowds in March. With a $40m budget, it only collected $10.7m in box office receipts.
Nov 25, 2015
First look: Kriti Sanon, Sushant Singh Rajput to charm viewers in Dinesh Vijan's love story [PHOTOS]
- Attempt to traffic $61.5 million of cocaine via Russian embassy in Argentina foiled
- Watch : Female barista attacked by armed man in Washington state
- The CV is dead and Artificial Intelligence can help companies & candidates 'Shortlist' better [VIDEO]
- Alina Zagitova: The 15-year-old who waltzed on ice to win gold at Winter Olympics 2018
- Tagaru movie review: Live audience response
- Why did ex-fiances Abhishek Bachchan, Karisma Kapoor part ways instead of getting married?
- GV Prakash's Naachiyar hit by piracy
- Abhishek Bachchan & ex-fiance Karisma Kapoor attend Mohit Marwah wedding, this is what happened next [Photos]
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety review: Audience calls it 'entertaining', praises Kartik-Sunny's bromance