Forbes has released a list of this years biggest movie flops, and leading the pack was Bill Murrays critically panned comedy Rock the Kasbah. The film, which follows a recording agent who takes his client and business to Afghanistan, grossed $2.9m (Â£1.92m) on an estimated $15m production budget. At number two, Sean Penns The Gunman failed to bring in the crowds in March. With a $40m budget, it only collected $10.7m in box office receipts.
Nov 25, 2015
- Police seize Ram Gopal Varma's phone and laptop after grilling him over God, Sex and Truth for 3 hours
- Aiyaary Day 2 box office collection: Will Sidharth Malhotra starrer get wiped out of theatres within a week?
- Kapoor clan members leave Mumbai together: Is Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's engagement on the cards?
- Salman Khan says no to Arijit Singh's song in Welcome to New York once again after Tiger Zinda Hai
- Ranveer Singh's picture from his college days has gone viral and girls are already drooling over it