The upcoming Star Wars film The Force Awakens, has inspired ten designers to create looks inspired by characters of the latest installment. Disney Consumer Products and US department store Bloomingdales commissioned designers, including Diane von Furstenberg, Giles Deacon, Opening Ceremony and Todd Synder for the event which will benefit Child Mind Institute. For Synder, who is a long-time fan of the film franchise, the project was both fun and easy with it being the first movie he saw as a child.
Dec 3, 2015
- Is there friction between Shahid Kapoor and wife Mira Rajput over decisions on daughter Misha Kapoor?
- Chargesheet filed in Preity Zinta-Ness Wadia molestation case: Here's a recap to what happened since 2005
- BMW man masturbated in front of Sumeet Raghavan's wife: Vidya, Twinkle and Swara faced it too
- Alia Bhatt can't stay away from Ranbir Kapoor, despite having new BFF Mouni Roy on Brahmastra sets [Photos]
- New BFFs Alia Bhatt, Mouni Roy don't need Ranbir Kapoor to have a gala time on the sets of Brahmastra [Photos]