A 35-year-old toy from Star Wars: Episode V â€“ The Empire Strikes back has sold for a colossal Â£18,000 ($27,000). The toy, which 35 years ago cost Â£1.50, was not a movie prop â€“ like the blockade-runner spaceship that California-based auctioneers Profiles in History sold for $450,000 â€“ but a Boba Fett figurine. Toys specialist Vectis Auctions sold the 9.5cm moulded plastic figure in January on behalf of British collector Craig Stevens. Now various collectors hordes of Star Wars memorabilia, including items so rare they may be unique, are piled up in Vectis, ready for auction.
Nov 30, 2015
Thousands of Star Wars fans ran a 4.3 mile night race in Brazils business capital Sao Paulo on Saturday (28 November) gathering Princess Leias and Darth Vaders from all parts of the country.
Nov 30, 2015
- After Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone makes a big confession about her rumoured boyfriend
- Neetu Chandra blasts Sidharth Malhotra for insulting Bhojpuri language, then fends off his irate fans
- Seoul Music Awards 2018: Because This Is My First Life stars Jung So Min, Park Byung Eun to present awards
- Here's why Bigg Boss 11 contestant Akash Dadlani was thrown out from sets of Entertainment Ki Raat
- Aamir Khan convinces Shah Rukh Khan for Salute: Is this why Priyanka Chopra opted out?