When the original Cloverfield opened in cinemas in 2008, secrecy surrounded the production so much that the first trailer released didnt even include the title of the film. The trailer to the supposed sequel, 10 Cloverfield Lane, arrived unannounced with nobody outside JJ Abrams production company Bad Robot and Paramount Pictures knowing of its existence.It showed a homely scene of a family interacting together, but then tensions ignite and the lead character Michelle (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) makes a break for the outside world - while being warned not to.
Mar 11, 2016
- Shriya Saran marriage: Will she continue acting or quit films post wedding?
- Sunil Grover wanted to join Family Time with Kapil Sharma, hints tweet
- Avengers: Infinity War – This Marvel superhero will dominate, Joe Russo confirms
- Pamela Anderson falls victim to celebrity death hoax
- Shriya Saran marriage: Sivaji actress marries Russian boyfriend in a low-key wedding