Here are some stories from International Business Times India to start your day with:
1. Pakistan: ISIS claims responsibility for shrine blast in Balochistan, at least 52 killed
The Islamic State (ISIS) claimed responsibility for the Saturday evening massacre which killed at least 52 people and wounded over a hundred people at a Sufi shrine in southwestern Balochistan province. Read more here.
2. Finance minister Arun Jaitley slams 'irresponsible' political reactions to demonetisation
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Saturday told reporters that banks had exchanged huge sums of currency from the common man, but there were also some "really irresponsible" political reactions to the decision since Prime Minister Narendra Modi's announcement on November 8 evening that Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 currency notes would not be considered legal tender from midnight that day. Read more here.
3. Jayalalithaa health: Infection under control; Tamil Nadu CM fit to get discharged
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa's infection is under control and she is fit for discharge, Prathap C Reddy, chairman of Apollo Hospitals, said. "Jayalalithaa's infection fully under control and now she can go whenever she feels fit," Reddy said, adding that it was up to the chief minister as far as her discharge was concerned. Read more here.
4. CBI, RAW and IB to to get new chiefs soon
The Narendra Modi government is expected to name new heads for security and intelligence agencies Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Intelligence Bureau (IB), and Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) as all the three chiefs are expected to retire by December end. Read more here.
5. LIVE! UFC 205: All the live updates from historic New York City event
The iconic Madison Square Garden hosts one of the greatest UFC fight cards of all time. For live updates of the event, read more here.