The second edition of Miss Diva Universe came to an end on Sunday night with Bangalore's Noyonita Lodh winning the coveted crown.
The 21-year-old won the crown in the glittering ceremony on Sunday, beating 14 other contestants from across the country.
Lodh is the second contestant to win the Miss Diva crown after Manasi Moghe. Lodh will represent India at the Miss Universe platform, which is going to be held in Miami on 25 January, 2015.
Lodh, who is from St Joseph's College of Commerce, also won the sub contest title of Miss Rampwalk. The Miss Diva 2014 believes in women empowerment and wants to make an important contribution towards it.
The first runner-up was Delhi's Alankrita Sahai, while Bangalore's Asha Bhat was crowned as the second runner-up.
The grand finale was judged by Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar, former Miss India and actress Esha Gupta and designer duo Shantanu and Nikhil, while the show was hosted by former Miss Universe Lara Dutta.
The top seven finalists walked the ramp wearing dress designed by Shantanu & Nikhil.
For the first time, the beauty pageant was held as TV series and the contestants were judged by celebrity judges based on their tasks.
Here is the list of top 15 contestants who will fight to win the Miss Diva Universe 2014 crown.
- Noyonita Lodh from Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu
- Alankrita Sahai from Delhi
- Asha Bhat from Bhadravathi, Karnataka
- Aishwarya Vhatkar from Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Shreeradhe Kanduja from Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Niddhi Agerwal from Bangalore, Karnataka
- Shruti Iyer from Kerala
- Monisha Ramesh from Bangalore, Karnataka
- Chahat Dalal from Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Minash Ravuthar from Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Hida Siddique from Delhi
- Lopamudra Raut Nagpur from Maharashtra
- Vartika Singh from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Shivani Singh from Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Karanveer Kaur from Jalandhar, Punjab