Mojang, the developers of Minecraft have released a new patch 1.06 for PlayStation 3 Edition, which adds texture packs, skin packs and will be addressing bug issues.
The patch brings in Candy texture pack, natural texture pack, Skin pack 2, and Battle and Beasts Skin pack 2 into the game. Several fixes include those for voice chat, going invisible, non-loading maps, music not playing and many more.
Meanwhile, a Greek Mod has been made available and adds different features for Minecraft 1.7.4, said a post on MINECRAFTdotNET .This mod brings in ideas from the Greek Mythology like God of Fire - Haedes, God of water – Poseidon and God of Thunder- Zeus. The mod will also have items, bosses, machines and more.
This mod will be compatible with MCPATCHER and Minecraft Forge. Some of the main features that installers will see are: God of water – Poseidon and God of Thunder- Zeus. All mobs can be fought and it will fetch good rewards even for a single kill. Specific weapons of the Gods, like Trident for Poseidon will also be made available in the mod.
Use of Mod – First download the Greek Craft mod with Minecraft Forge and then load the latest saved game. All the features in the mod will be automatically set up while loading. Download the mod here.
Below is the full patch of 1.06 for Minecraft PlayStation 3 (VG247):
- Added Candy Texture Pack
- Added Natural Texture Pack
- Added Skin Pack 2
- Added Battle & Beasts Skin Pack 2
- More voice chat fixes.
- Fix for players going invisible after death (on respawning).
- Fix for players going invisible when two players go through a nether gate at the same time.
- Fix for players sometimes being invisible after teleporting until either they move, or the player that sees them as invisible moves.
- Fix for Noteblock pitch being wrong – more noticeable when chords are played.
- Fix for Mobs dying in walls (happens for baby mobs after they become adults).
- Fix for chunks not loading in maps – tends to be specific seeds.
- Fixed streaming music not playing after a playing CD has been ejected from a jukebox
- Fix for player being able to attach Signs to the Chest with a block placed above it.
- Fix for player being able to breed wild Ocelots.
- Fix for player being able to breed Ocelot with Cat.
- Fix for tame wolves being removed if no players were near them when they were angry.
- Fix for Potion of Night Vision corrupts the game's UI while player is falling into the Void in the End.
- Fix for the damage decals flickering and/or not present if players are not close to each other in Survival Mode in a local splitscreen game.
- Fix for damage decals not displaying in splitscreen if the secondary player is 30 + blocks away from the primary player
- Fixed lava drip particles being too dark/black
- Fix for sitting wolves (or stationary entities) not being immediately visible if a remote player spawns next to them, or spawns far away and quickly heads towards them
- Fix for Leather Armour not displaying the enchantment glow.
- Fix for Enchanted item in hand effect being wrong.
- Fix for blocks placed at Y 128 being black on top.