Mark Carney, Governor of the Bank Of England, announced that it expects inflation to hit 2.75% by the end of 2018, as well as food, energy and clothes prices rising even faster with wages not keeping up. For now interest rates remain the same but post-Brexit growth will be faster this year than the Bank previously predicted.
Nov 3, 2016
Retailers and housebuilders have been hit hard by the failing pound against the US dollar and the Euro.
Nov 2, 2016
Sensex, Nifty end with losses in muhurat trading; RBL Bank, ICICI Prudential, SpiceJet, Ashok Leyland gain
- West Bengal tops in Ease of Doing Business: Know top ten states
- Personal Finance: Don't fall for these 5 common mutual fund investment myths
- 41 foreign branches of state-owned banks reported losses: SBI tops the list
- India is world's biggest weapons importer: Report
- ICICI Securities eyes Rs 4,000 crore from IPO: Five things to know