New Delhi, Feb 25 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 3.33 points up to stand at 29,007.99. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 5.15 points up to stand at 8,767.25. SIEMENS and PMCFIN were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 5.27% and 4.93% along with OBEROI REALTY LTD. and NIIT TECHNOLOGIES LTD. with an increase of 4.72% and 4.67% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA and RASOYA PROTEINS LTD. with a decrease of 8.07% and 3.92% along with THERMAX and ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. with a decrease of 3.81% and 3.19% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 5.62 points at 19,632.82 while the banking sector is down 164.25 points at 21,475.41 and the reality sector is up at 6.15 points at 1,757.75. The Indian currency is down 0.27% at Rs 62.03 per dollar.
Feb 25, 2015
Their names may not be familiar just yet, but the Central Saint Martins graduate show is one of the most anticipated events at London Fashion Week. As in previous years, fashion journalists and
Feb 25, 2015
ROUGH CUT (NO REPORTER NARRATION) STORY: The Federal Reserve is preparing to consider interest rate hikes "on a meeting-by-meeting basis," Fed Chair Janet Yellen told a congressional committee on
Feb 24, 2015
- Government announces health insurance cover for 10 crore families; fund seems insufficient
- PNB Scam: Five things you need to know about Nirav Modi and PNB fraud
- Air traffic grows 20% with 1.14 crore passengers in Jan 2018, Raju says 'lovely start for Indian aviation'
- Petrol and diesel prices drop in India for 5th consecutive day
- IndoStar Capital plans IPO to raise Rs 2,000 crore