A combination of rising employment, rising wages and lower petrol prices are driving greater consumer activity.
Mar 31, 2015
British Prime Minister David Cameron and the leader of the opposition Ed Miliband face questions from ex-BBC presenter Jeremy Paxman and a studio audience in the first of the 2015 election TV debates.
Mar 27, 2015
Turkey launched a $10bn (£6.8bn) project to pipe Azeri gas to Western markets on 17 March, forging ahead with a plan which could help Europe reduce its dependence on Russian energy even as Moscow touts its own alternative.
Mar 18, 2015
Chancellor George Osborne is sure to mimic Mr. Robertson in giving us all some jam today in Wednesdays Budget.
Mar 17, 2015
Saudi Arabian Oil Minister Ali al-Naimi said on 4 March, he hoped and expected the oil market to balance and prices, which hit a near six-year low in January, to stabilise.
Mar 4, 2015
New Delhi, March 3 (ANI): Trading at the Bombay Stock Exchange today closed 134.59 points up to stand at 29,593.73. At the National Stock Exchange the Nifty closed 134.59 points up to stand at 8,996.25. TATA ELXSI LTD. and BHUSHAN STEEL LTD were among the top gainers of Group A with an increase of 20.00% and 15.30% along with IDBI and NATCO PHARMA LTD. with an increase of 10.33% and 9.99% respectively, while the top losers of Group A include EICHER MOTORS LTD. and COAL INDIA with a decrease of 4.46% and 3.98% along with MAHINDRA and MAHINDRA LTD and OBEROI REALTY LTD with a decrease of 3.48% and 2.79% at the close of the markets. The Auto sector is down 171.82 points at 19,753.13 while the banking sector is down 61.57 points at 22,920.15 and the reality sector is down at 21.59 points at 1,794.95. The Indian currency is down 0.04% at Rs 61.89 per dollar.
Mar 3, 2015
- The CV is dead and Artificial Intelligence can help companies & candidates 'Shortlist' better [VIDEO]
- Stocks to watch on Feb. 23: Fortis Healthcare, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda
- Best bitcoin trading platforms in India: Here's where you can buy, sell bitcoin, ripple, litecoin & more
- 'Firm losing India deals due to US president's curbs:' Donald Trump Jr. hinting at a father-son conflict?
- Apple tops Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Company ranking, Reliance Jio ranked first in India