Actor Ranbir Kapoor will be treating his fans with back-to-back films this year after a very long time. After his film "Besharam" flopped, the actor didn't appear on the big screen.
Fans have always been interested in knowing about this handsome hunk's life, whether it is related to his alleged girlfriend Katrina Kaif or his previous love affairs.
Here are a few lesser known facts about the actor:
- Ranbir Kapoor's name is derived from his grandfather Raj Kapoor. The legend's real name was Ranbir Raj Prithviraj Kapoor.
- Many people know that he still gets ₹ 1500 from his mother Neetu Kapoor as pocket money. But less people know that his mom cuts his nails also. Ranbir has kept his mom's number on speed dial and is also proud to be called as "mamma's boy".
- He joined the film industry because he always wanted to do a Pepsi commercial ad.
- He once unintentionally drank his dad's aftershave and was rushed to the hospital to have his stomach pumped.
- He has an inch-long cut on the right cheek as he fell once with face-first on the pot, while he was rushing to the loo.
- Ranbir Kapoor is a sensitive man, who isn't ashamed of crying.
- He has a habit to add the numbers on the number plate of almost every vehicle that he sees, especially when he is in a car.
- One of the richest actors in Bollywood, the Kapoor scion buys his home slippers from Prada.
- Interestingly, the "Rockstar" actor is a big time Candy Crush addict.
- He suffers from Nasal Deviated Septum which makes him eat and talk too fast.
- He has a habit of wearing mismatched socks, and has a strange fetish for ugly socks.
- In an interview, the actor spoke about his parents. He said: "Sometimes the fights would get really bad. I would be sitting on the steps, my head between my knees, till five or six in the morning, waiting for them to stop. My parents had a very troubled marriage for a long time, and I was caught in the middle because I was there. But let's just say I didn't grow up with any rose-tinted illusions about love. I learned the hard way how complicated a relationship between a man and woman could be."