Mafia 3, the open-world crime-action game, is now live to gamers across the world. At this point in time, what makes most sense to gamers are the in-game aspects that offer the maximum cash. It is also natural for players to look for cheat codes in order to employ these to get rich quickly. Now, using a few essential tricks and tips, not necessarily cheat codes, it is possible to ensure steady flow of money without breaking a sweat in the game.
Using the tips below, you can ensure that you have the right amount of in-game money in Mafia 3. These are all direct methods that seem to work. Check them now:
- Tip 1: The most essential tip in order to make more money is to save whatever you have earned by storing it safely in a safe. Remember that stored money (in a safe) will be retained and will not go away even if your in-game character dies. Current stored in a safe also comes in handy during purchases. So resort to this right away.
- Tip 2: Do not spend money on ammo. You can obtain ammo, for free, by navigating to the weapons truck and accosting it. Once you have the free ammo, try switching between weapons randomly.
- Tip 3: Lay your hands on virtually all cash piles. These could serve as hidden sources of money and could contain great amounts of cash. A typical cash pile location is enemy stronghold regions. These have been found to contain goldmines of in-game currency.
- Tip 4: When you work with Vito Scaletta by unlocking him, you get the chance to get Scaletta to let you call somebody to pick up your cash directly. Here, money will be handed over directly and will not go to a safe.
- Tip 5: Accumulate $140,000 in cash; this lets you unlock a special functionality that lets you assign a person to collect whatever kickback profit is accumulated from all active rackets that you run. This process ensures that you maintain steady flow of cash.
- Tip 6: Always remember to take kickbacks immediately after the completion of a racket. Try and grab kickbacks collected by your in-game partners as well.