Madonna's 16-year-old son Rocco Ritchie was reportedly arrested in a drug bust in London late September after his neighbours called the cops on him. Rocco, the son of Madonna and Guy Ritchie, was found with cannabis.
Sources told the Sun that the teenager was spotted tossing something away as police approached him in Steeles Mews North, Camden, and when they found traces of cannabis on his clothes they searched him and found drugs. Rocco was arrested on September 28 and was later released on bail.
Earlier this year, Rocco was at the centre of a custody battle between his parents following a disagreement with his mother back in December 2015. Rocco refused to travel with his musician mother during her Rebel Hearts tour, and this forced her to launch legal action in the US and UK seeking custody of her son. Following months of disagreement on where their son would live, the exes finally decided to let the teenager continue living in London.
Sadly, Rocco is not the only celebrity child who has had issues with drugs. Find below a list of famous kids who have battled drug addiction.
- Robert Downey Junior's son Indio Downey grabbed headlines in 2014 when he was arrested for carrying cocaine.
- Jackie Chan's son Jaycee was sentenced to prison in 2015 after being caught up in a huge drug bust.
- Michael Douglas' son Cameron Douglas has been arrested for drug-related offenses at least three times.
- Lionel Richie's daughter Nicole was charged with possession of heroin in 2003.
- Michael Sheen's son Charlie Sheen has a long history of drugs, women and alcohol.