You need not starve or lower the quantity of food you eat to shed your weight anymore. C&J Nutrition, an NYC and Washington DC-based nutrition consulting company, run by two dietitians named Stephanie Clarke and Willow Jarosh, who are based out of Maryland say that we just need to eat right instead of lowering the calories.
These two certified dietitians have planned out healthy meals for breakfast, which would keep you filled, while helping you shed weight and maintain that attractive figure.
C&J Nutrition recommends consuming diet nutrient and protein and not having more than 6 grams of sugar, according to a report by The Daily Mail. Consuming such a diet will be balanced in nature, fulfilling all the nourishment-related requirements of our body.
Here are some delicious recipes these two dietitians have suggested and which we can include in our daily morning meals and treat ourselves well while maintaining the fitness quotient:
A wholegrain-toast, topped with scrambled eggs accompanied with spinach and onion for that extra crunch would be an amazing meal to kick-start your day with, while trying to shed some pounds.
- The wholegrain toast will provide your body with fibre
- The protein quotient will be fulfilled by the scrambled eggs.
- Spinach will provide you with many health benefits apart from being a rich source of iron in abundance along with vitamins K and E.
- The onion will provide you with crunch along with folate, phosphorus, potassium, copper and various other nutrients.
Porridge made using equal portions of soya milk and water, coarse oatmeal topped with some walnuts and blueberries.
- Soya milk provides you with calcium, proteins and multi-vitamins, like folate, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, B6, B-12, D, E and K.
- The coarse oatmeal provides you with fibres in abundance. The cereal is also a good source of minerals.
- Walnuts provide you with omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E. This dry fruit is likely to help in boosting the brain health and also provide us with melatonin hormone and folate.
- Blueberries are antioxidant rich fruits which boost immunity and also help in cutting down cholesterol and improve heart health. These are also a source of vitamin C and B6.
Wholemeal toast along with natural peanut butter spread on it, topped by sliced banana and powdered cinnamon.
- As we know the toast will provide us with fibres which will enhance our bowel movement.
- Peanut butter comprises of proteins, potassium vitamin E, fibres and antioxidants. It benefits us by boosting our heart health, bowel movement bones and even our muscles.
- A good source of nutrients, this fruit helps in weight loss, while providing us with vitamin B6 and C along with potassium fibre and a lot more.