The much-expected Lenovo Motorola Moto Z and the Moto Z Force smartphones have finally gotten a release date in India and you can buy these handsets in the Indian market earlier than presumed. The prices of the flagship Motorola Moto Z are expected to be in the Rs. 46,000 range.
Lenovo's media invite for its October 4 event is pretty interesting. The China-based company has listed all the popular legacy phones of Motorola including smartphones and has put the letter "Z" at the end of this horizontal list. Lenovo states that all the phones listed here represent its varying degree of innovation in tandem with Motorola.
However, what is not known is the Moto Z Force's official unveiling. While Lenovo has not hinted anywhere about this aspect, loyalists, on October 4, have plenty to cheer about as the Moto Z will definitely be launched and made available for purchase soon.
Another interesting aspect about the launch of Moto Z is the fact that the Moto Mods accessories will also see the light of the day alongside the Moto Z smartphone. These hardware supplements attach to the Moto Z smartphone via integrated magnets. These comprise the JBL SoundBoost speaker, Insta-Share projector and the PowerPack.
Check out the invite for yourself:
The Lenovo-Motorola Moto Z flagship smartphone features the following key technical specs:
- 5.5-inch quad HD display having resolution of 1440 x 2560 with pixel density of 535ppi
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system out of the box; potential eligible candidate for Android 7.0 (Nougat) update
- 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC
- 13 MP rear camera with dual-LED flash
- 5 MP front snapper
- 4 GB RAM
- 32/64 GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion of internal storage
- Dual SIM-card slots
- LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi and USB Type-C connectivity
- Fixed 2600 mAh Lithium-Ion battery that offers Quick-Charging capabilities.