White and black Lenovo K3 Note will be on sale once again on Flipkart on 15 July and you can register for the flash sale now. Lenovo has smartly divided the audience by their colour preferences. The sale for the black Lenovo K3 Note begins at 12 pm, while that of white starts a till 3 pm. The demand for the handset remains extremely high, so it is advised that you act promptly.
Lenovo K3 Note's first flash sale, which was held last Wednesday, was quite successful. Shoppers bought more than 47,000 units before the stock ran out in a matter of just 5 seconds. The trend is likely to continue as the affordable premium handset is the best in its range right now. It is obvious that shoppers will not miss another opportunity to grab this powerful 5.5 incher.
The previous flash sale left several hundred potential buyers disappointed due to shortage in stock. Buying a smartphone in flash sales is not a simple task as thousands of shoppers line up. After several attempts we were able to list a few simple tips and tricks to help buyers add K3 Note to cart before it runs out of stock again.
The tricks have worked several times while purchasing other products such as Xiaomi smartphones, Mi Band (during its Re.1 sale) and some Lenovo smartphones. Since Lenovo K3 Note flash sale happens on Flipkart, the buying rules are similar and simple. Follow our guide to beat the rush and increase your chances of successfully purchasing K3 Note on Wednesday.
Lenovo K3 Note Purchase Tips and Tricks
- Register for the Lenovo K3 Note sale on Flipkart before 14 July midnight.
- Choose your preferred colour while registering for the 15 July sale (You can register for both colours to increase your chances of buying the handset if colour is not a preference).
- The sale commences exactly at 12 pm for the black variant and 3 pm for white model this Wednesday, 15 July.
- Go to the Flipkart sale page a few minutes in advance.
- By getting on the Flipkart sale page early, you will be able to login to your account, add shipping address and check for your internet connection.
- On the sale day, watch the countdown on the site that tells buyers how much time is left before placing orders.
- Keep a close watch on the countdown and refresh the webpage in regular intervals (every 10 seconds).
- Once the countdown reaches 10 seconds, refresh the webpage every second or once every 2 seconds and stay updated with real time stopwatch.
- Once the countdown stops, buyers must instantly click on the Buy button, which will appear in the same place as the countdown watch.
- Once you have added Lenovo K3 Note to your cart, proceed to checkout by choosing the preferred mode of payment.
- Delaying checkouts may result in losing the handset as the cart gets emptied every hour.
- In case you missed ordering the black K3 Note, your registration for the White K3 Note will come in handy. Follow the same steps again as the first time can be a trial.
In the mean time, Lenovo K3 Note alternative- Lenovo A7000 has been made available without registrations. You can pick up the Rs 8,999-worth handset right away.
At the time of writing, the black colour variant ran out of stock but the white A7000 is available.