LeEco in association with affiliate e-retail partner Flipkart are hosting the company's first-ever Le 2 and Max 2 flash sale in India on Tuesday.
Both the Le 2 and Le Max 2 flash sale is scheduled to take off on Flipkart and LeMall simultaneously on June 28 at 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m., respectively.
The company received more than 1.5 lakh registrations within 24 hours after it went live on June 20. However, there is no official word on how many units will be made available in the sale on Tuesday.
Going by the registration figure, there is no doubt that there is a huge demand for both phones. If history is any indication, LeEco's flash sale is likely to witness a virtual stampede and if the consumers are not quick enough, the phone will slip out of their hands, even if it is added in their carts.
Here's some tips and tricks on how to make a purchase on flash sale:
- Make sure you are registered with the e-commerce site hosting the flash sale
- Make sure to open the personal account on the e-commerce site few hours before the sale
- Enter credit/debit card details and also the delivery address in personal account before flash sale or else if transaction doesn't end within a specific time frame, the device will be taken off the cart and passed on to the next eligible buyer
- Keep an eye on the countdown clock of the flash sale and also refresh the webpage every few minutes to check whether the Internet connection is working or not
- Once the clock strikes zero, press the buy button and check out as soon as possible
Key features of LeEco Le 2 and Max 2:
|Models||LeEco Le 2||LeEco Le Max 2|
|Display||5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) IPS screen
||5.7-inch Quad HD (2560x1440p) screen
|OS||Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based EUI 5.8||Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based EUI 5.8|
|64-bit class 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core CPU|
|RAM||3GB LPDDR3||LPDDR4 series 4GB/6GB|
|Storage||32GB (eMMC5.1)||32GB/64GB – USF v2.0 (eMMC5.1)|
|Camera||Main: 16MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), f/2.0 apertureFront: 8MP camera with 76.5-degree wide-angle lens, 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture||Main: 21MP camera with Sony IMX230 sensor, dual-tone LED flash, 6-Physocal lens, PDAF (Phase Detection Auto Focus), f/2.0 apertureFront: 8MP camera with 76.5-degree wide-angle lens, 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture|
|Battery||3,000mAh battery with LeEco fast charging technology||3,100mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge v3.0 technology|
|Add-ons||Fingerprint sensor, dual-SIM slots (nano+nano), CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos, infrared sensor, Type C USB port, Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi (a/b/g/n/ac; dual-band: 2.4GHz/5GHz),||Qualcomm's Sense ID ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, dual-SIM slots (nano+nano), CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos, infrared sensor, Type C USB port, Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi (a/b/g/n/ac; dual-band: 2.4GHz/5GHz) with MIMO|
|Dimensions||151.1 × 74.2 × 7.5 mm||156.8 × 77.6 × 7.99 mm|
|Weight||153 g||185 g|
|Price (in India)||Rs. 11,999||Rs. 22,999|