Apple launched 3 iOS updates -- iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 -- within a span of just a few weeks. Apart from iOS 9, the other two are minor updates and doesn't feature anything new except bugfixes and patches. And if rumors are to be believed, Apple might launch its iOS 9.1 operating system by the end of this month. With the release, veteran Jailbreak communities TaiG and Pangu are also purported to launch the iOS 9.x Jailbreak solution by the end of this month. Though both the communities remain tight-lipped about the release, there are some rumours that Pangu has already started developing the solution with another veteran jailbreaker K33n.
Meanwhile, another famous jailbreaker Luca Todesco has asserted to develop a successful solution of iOS 8.4.1 Jailbreak and announced through a tweet that he has successfully jailbroken his iPhone 6 with iOS 8.4.1. In the tweet, he has also mentioned to release the final solution soon.
But if your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad is running on iOS 9.x operating system, all you have to do is wait for any iOS 9.x jailbreak solution to be available since Apple has stopped the option of allowing users to downgrade from iOS 9 to iOS 8.4.1.
For the time being, you can use Cydia substrate available for download from Pangu 9 and can download hundred thousands of free and paid tweaks. For making it foolproof, Pangu 9 has hidden the Cydia app inside some other apps. So, once you download those apps and restart your iPhone, Cydia will get installed and offer you all the apps available in the Cydia store. The trick can be installed on all iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 running Apple devices.
Here's how to get it-
- Open Safari on your iPhone/ iPod Touch/ iPad and navigate to www.pangu9.mobi
- The page appears on the display will explain you why the developer has hidden the Cydia app inside some other app. As Apple hasn't approved the Cydia, it can't be installed on any iOS devices running on non-jailbroken iOS software.
- Scroll down and tap on the icon mentioning "Download The Apps Here".
- A new page will appear with a caption 'Welcome to the app section' with multiple apps/games below. Download any of them.
- Now all you have to do is open the installed app and use it atleast for 30 seconds and restart the device.
- Your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad will take sometime to start.
- Once the device starts you will find the Cydia icon on your home screen.