Folks, it's time to rejoice if you own a jailbroken iOS device like iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch as there are some exciting Cydia tweaks available online.
We are bringing 15 most exciting tweaks for iOS 8 devices:
Control Music Playback through an Android Smartwatch
This new tweak will help you connecting an Android Wear based Smartwatch to your iPhone. So you won't need to switch to Android for using an Android based Smartwatch which comes 10 times cheaper than the Apple Watch.
- Download the tweak from Big Boss repository which lets you connect your Android wear based Smartwatch and allows you to control music playback on your phone direct from the Smartwatch.
- For availing this feature you need to download the app installer file for your Smartwatch either from Google Play store or GitHub.
- Install the Android Wear app on your iPhone.
- Launch the app on your iPhone and if it successfully connects to your phone then you will see a message on the Android wear device.
- Push the wear's crown to return to home screen. Without swiping Activity, wait for 10 sec until it automatically returns to home screen.
- Then click music notification on wear's home screen to control music on the iPhone.
LollipopUI (Free): The tweak enables you to replace the iOS 8's User Interface with the Google's latest Android 5.0 Lollipop material interface.
MultiDelete (Free): This tweak allows you to delete multiple apps at once.
Secret-Lock (Free): It keeps the Lock screen frozen until you enter the secret gesture.
ShareMe (Free): Helps you to generate and share reports of the Messages app.
StatusVol X (Free): It lets you display the volume HUD in Status bar.
Prenesi (Free): This tweak enables downloading videos from the official Facebook app to your iPhone.
WritingALetter 2 (Free): The tweak brings the Microsoft Office Clippy animation to iOS 8.
EventOnStart (Free): It initiates a specific event every time your iPhone boots up.
exKeyboard (Free): This tweak lets you enable third-party keyboards in all parts of iOS such as Lock screen passcode.
HideCCMedia (Free): It can help you to hide media controls in Control Centre.
EventOnStart (Free): This tweak initiates a specific event every time your iPhone boots up.
HideCCMedia (Free): It allows you to hide media controls in Control Centre.
CustomStatusBar: You can hide items from the Status Bar with this tweak and you can grab this app via Cydia for free.