The cast and crew of "How to Get Away with Murder" (HTGAWM) are set to be back on ABC with an explosive episode on Thursday at 10 pm.
The winter finale episode of the crime drama titled "Kill me, Kill me, Kill me" will finally reveal the reason for Professor Sam Keating's (Tom Verica) death.
Here are the five things that viewers must know before mid-season finale episode of "HTGAWM":
1. Official Synopsis of "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me": "It's the evening of the bonfire and we finally see what exactly happened on the night of Sam's death," reads the official synopsis of "HTGAWM" winter finale episode.
2. Prime Suspects of Sam Murder Case: Professor Annalise Keating (Viola), Asher Millstone (Matt McGorry), Laurel Castillo (Karla Souza), Wes Gibbins (Alfred Enoch), Connor Walsh (Jack Falahee), Michaela Pratt (Aja Naomi King), Rebecca Sutter (Katie Findlay), Frank Delfino (Charlie Weber), Bonnie Winterbottom (Liza Weil) and Nate Lahey (Billy Brown).
3. Speculated Reasons for Sam's Death: He would have committed suicide to get away from Lila Stangard's (Megan West) murder, Sutter could have killed Sam thinking that he murdered Stangard, Gibbins could have attempted the crime to prove his loyalty to Sutter, Jealous on Annalise and feelings for Sam could have lead Winterbottom to kill Sam, Delfino might have attempted the crime either for Annalise or Winterbottom and Michela could have killed Sam when he attacked Sutter.
4. Unlikely Friends: Detective Lahey and Sutter became friends to make a move against Sam and prove him the killer of Stangard. Meanwhile, Castillo, Gibbins and Walsh are in one group now.
5. Episode 8 Recap: According to the last episode titled "He Has a Wife", Stangard was six weeks pregnant at the time of her death, Annalise becomes sceptical about Sam's involvement in Stangard's pregnancy, Winterbottom was the last one to meet Stangard before her death, Pratt holds the trophy, Annalise fires Winterbottom and Gibbbins becomes furious about Lahey and Sutter's friendship.