Lenovo K3 Note has managed to grab nationwide attention with its impressive specs at ridiculously low price. If you are in the market looking for a budget smartphone, K3 Note is worth checking out.
The new handset easily bagged the best under- ₹10,000 smartphone in the market. In India, the K3 Note will be on sale for the first time today at 3PM exclusively via Flipkart. With nearly half a million registrations for tomorrow's sale, expect the handset to go from "available" to "out of stock" in a fraction of seconds or minutes.
If you are worried that you will not be able to bag the K3 Note on your first attempt, follow some of these tips to stay ahead of the line. There is no way to guarantee a purchase, but these tips will increase your chances of it.
- Reliable and fast internet connection is the key to successful purchase during flash sales.
- Use a fast browser such as Safari or Google Chrome to increase your chances of victory.
- Ensure you are logged into your Flipkart account minutes before the K3 Note sale begins at 3PM.
- Verify your shipping address on Flipkart account if you are ordering for the first time.
- Closely watch the countdown on Flipkart sale page.
- Refresh the webpage regularly to get real-time countdown. (When you refresh webpage, you might see some seconds skip. Keep a track of the missing seconds and refresh the website at those intervals).
- Place your curser on the countdown and click on Buy as soon as it appears.
- As the smartphone is added to the cart, proceed to check out immediately.
- If you missed the purchase window, join the waitlist so you will get the K3 Note if any buyer fails to complete the purchase within four hours.
Flipkart is the exclusive partner for Lenovo to sell the K3 Note in India. The affordable mid-ranger will sell for ₹9,999 and only registered customers can participate in the sale. If you have registered for today's sale, head over to Flipkart's official online store to purchase the Lenovo K3 Note. The handset will be sold entirely on first-come-first-serve basis.