"Hitman," the action-adventure stealth video game from developer IO Interactive and publisher Square Enix, has released a new patch 1.03 for PS4 and Xbox One version of the game. The PC release of the update is expected to be at a later date.
The 2016 game received a new update, according to a blog post from its developers. The update adds a new Vampire Magician Challenge Pack, load time improvements, fixed bugs that crashed the game, among several other issues.
Here are the features that are part of the new patch:
- Vampire Magician Challenge Pack â€“ It consists of ten new community-inspired challenges. Players have to don Vampire Magician disguise when taking down targets.
- Continued improvements to load times â€“ These improvements are more visible when players will load The Showstopper mission in Paris.
- Improved responsiveness for in-game menus and image loading â€“ A new image caching system was implemented, improving responsiveness and loading times for all images in game menu.
- Fixed issues with scoring â€“ Fixed an issue where the players were seen earning "0 second" time bonus and an incorrect score of 210,000.
- Continued improvements to connectivity â€“ Improvements have been made in server stability.
- Missing 'Requiem Pack' items have been restored â€“ Now, the players will not have these items to opt from in the planning screen.
- Fixed numerous issues that were causing crashes â€“ General stability improvements.
Meanwhile, the official Twitter page has also released information on second "Hitman" episode, Sapienza, which will be available April 26.