The 2016 action-adventure video game, "Hitman," had on May 13 received a new mode called Elusive Target that will give players 48 hours to kill a target using obscure intel report and only one life. Developer IO Interactive has released the second target, The Congressman, after the first target for them was Sergei Larin, The Forger.
The Congressman will be available in Sapienza on May 27 and players will have to find him in 48 hours. Players will have only one shot at him. If they miss him then the event is off and he leaves, not to be found again in the game. Similar to the first one, the intel on him is no good.
Players who manage to take out five of the targets will get signature suit from "Hitman: Absolution." Players who take down 10 targets will be able to unlock the suit from "Hitman: Blood Money."
The developer revealed that only 53 percent of the players who had attempted to take out Sergei Larin were successful and only 9.9 percent were able to finish it using the Silent Assassin.
Here are the rules that govern the Elusive target mission (IGN):
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game â€“ this first Elusive Target will last 48 hours
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you â€“ you'll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that's it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
Recently, 2016 "Hitman" received a new Episode Two expansion, an Italian costal city Sapienza. Players were tasked to take down the so-called Sarajevo Six.