- Twitter goes into meltdown after hilarious Cristiano Ronaldo statue is unveiled
- Nigel Farage celebrates the triggering of Article 50 with a pint
- Lord Michael Heseltine: Brexit spits in the wind of every Conservative prime minister
- Ukip Deputy Leader Peter Whittle: Weve got an incredibly bright future
- Diabetics now face a greater risk of hearing loss
- World's first and tallest groundscraper will be attached to an asteroid off-Earth!
- Massive 6.6 magnitude earthquake hits Russia
- Did an asteroid impact cause a massive tsunami that wiped out life on Mars!
- Can a river flow uphill? If it's in Antarctica, it looks like it certainly can!