Bread Gulab Jamun
Milk - 1 cup
Oil for frying
For Sugar syrup
Sugar - 1 cup
A few Cardamom pods
1. Trim the sides of the bread, Pour milk onto a plate and dip both sides of the bread. Break each dipped slice into half and roll into a sphere while you squeeze off any excess milk.
2. Leave the rolled bread aside for about ten minutes, while you boil a little water and sugar in a vessel to make a thick sugar syrup.
3. Add cardamom powder once the sugar is melted and leave aside to cool.
4. Now heat up oil in another vessel to deep fry the bread rolls. Make sure that the rolls don't touch each other while frying.
5. Maintain the flame at a medium-low until the rolls cook right through to emerge golden brown.
6. Add the fried rolls to the syrup and let it soak in sugar syrup for 2 hours.
7. After 2 hours, take it out & roll in sugar before you serve your mouth watering Bread dry-jamun.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 15, 2014
On Fast track to Fitness, we will see a few kettle-bell workout you can do at home.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Oct 15, 2014
- Experiencing Mars on Earth: Scientists spend 4 days in Israel's Negev desert to simulate life on Red Planet
- Mystery behind the origin of 3,000-year-old 'alien' Paracas skulls revealed by DNA testing
- Fossilized aliens on Mars: Expert stuns with statement on crystal-shaped features discovered on red planet
- 'You need to fix this problem,' writes a 6-year-old schoolgirl in a letter to NASA to make Pluto planet again
- New gene-editing CRISPR tools can detect and repair Zika, dengue, sickle-cell disease in human genome