Mirchi ka Halwa
Ghee - 2 tbsp
Freshly Grated Coconut - 1 tsp
Diced Capsicum - 70 gm
Khoa - 1 tbsp
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
1. Add some ghee in a sauce pan. To this, add freshly grated coconut, diced capsicum.
2. Once the capsicum is sauted, add khoya. Mix it well.
NOTE: Make sure the Khoa breaks up evenly.
3. Once the Khoya is evenly mixed, add whole cashew nuts, flaked almonds, chironji and some sugar.
4. Cook the mixture in such a way that there is no water content left in the capsicum.
5. Once the Halwa is ready, add cardamom powder.
6. After a point of time, you will that the halwa has thicken. This will prove that the halwa is ready.
7. Garnish it with some flaked almonds, chironji, cashew nuts and some freshly grated coconut.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comJul 28, 2014
Is the regular plank exercise too easy for you? Try this variation of the plank; also called the 'plank with alternating arm and leg lifts'
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.comJul 28, 2014
Wondering how to store wine because you wanna save an expensive wine for a special occasion?Here’s a simple guide to help you remember what’s essential to storing and aging your wine properly.Jul 26, 2014
Mutton Keema Soup
Minced Mutton - 100 gm
Moong Dal - 50 gm
Broken basmati Rice - 1 tbsp
Tomato - 1 chopped
Onion - 1 finely chopped
Green chilli - 1 chopped
Ginger & garlic paste - 1 tsp
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Ghee - 3 tsp
Cardamom pods - 2
1. Add some ghee in a pressure cooker.
2. Add some whole spices Cardamom pods, Cinnamon, Clove, Onions, Green chilies & saute it.
4. Once the onions are transparent, add moong dal, ginger-garlic paste, minced meat, tomatoes, salt, chili powder, coriander and mint leaves. Mix it well.
5. Finally, add the broken basmati rice and some water.
6. Close the pressure cooker and let it cook for about 5-6 whistles.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comJul 25, 2014