The deadly Ebola virus seems to have spread from West Africa to Central Africa, with the Democratic Republic of Congo confirming that it has become the fifth nation in the continent to have confirmed cases of the virus.Aug 25, 2014
Push-ups and shoulder-presses work only specific muscle groups. Here is a workout equipment called the TRX that engages all your important muscles during your shoulder and chest workouts.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.comAug 23, 2014
Milk - 1 liter
Fresh Cream - 200 ml
Sugar - 100 gm
A few Cardamom pods
A few strands of Saffron
Chopped Cashew nuts
1. Boil milk in a sauce pan. Preferably non-stick and deep.
2. Once in a boil, add the cream while you make sure the flame is on 'low' and stir gently.
3. Add cardamom and a few strands of saffron while you keep up the stirring.
4. The milk will have to be boiled for about 45 minutes while being stirred so that it reduces to a creamy consistence.
5. Once you reach the required consistence, add sugar to sweeten. Garnish with chopped nuts and serve.
Recommend you to follow
1. Use a non stick pan.
2. Remember to keep the flame on 'low'.
3. Constant stirring is required to keep the milk from sticking.
4. Sugar can be added later after the milk has reached the desired consistency.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comAug 22, 2014
Prawn & Raw Mango curry
Prawns - 200 gms
Grated Raw Mango - 2 tbsp
Onions - 2 finely sliced
Garlic - 3 finely minced
A few Curry leaves
Tomato - 1
Ginger green chilli paste - 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
A pinch of Turmeric powder
Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Cooking oil - 1 tbsp
Kasur methi - 1/2 tsp (optional)
Garnish it with Coriander spring
1. In a pan add oil, garlic & cook it for a while until it gets golden brown in color. Then add sliced onions, make sure you cook the onion in low heat.
2. Once a onion turns golden brown color, add curry leaves, tomato & saute it few minutes. Add Ginger green chilli paste, Red chilli powder, Turmeric powder, Coriander powder & mix it, then add water, garam masala powder, salt, grated raw mango & mix it.
3. After 5 minutes add Prawn & cook it.
4. Finally finish it with kasur methi & garnish it with Coriander spring.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comAug 21, 2014