Hay Day, the popular farming video game from Supercell received a new Halloween optional update from the developers.
The new update brings Halloween theme, decorations and other fun stuff.
Below are some of the new features which will be introduced in the new update:
- Halloween theme including spooky music and new loading screen
- Halloween costumes for your farm animals.
- Mystical fog on your Farm, Fishing and Town areas.
- Halloween decoration will be available for a limited time in your shop
- Tap the mysterious ghost in your Fishing Area.
- Halloween event starts on 21 October.
The last big update was in June 2016, when Supercell bought neighbourhood trading to Hay day. There were also other community requested features and additional features like chat improvements, edit mode fixes and more.
Players can also take a selfie in the game and tweet it. Hay Day noted that group selfie were also welcome.