Zareen Khan and Daisy Shah
Zareen Khan and Daisy ShahFacebook/Twitter

Zareen Khan and Daisy Shah will be seen in entirely new avatars in their upcoming film "Hate Story 3". The two actresses will shed their girl-next-door image and will appear in their boldest roles ever.

While this is the first time Zareen and Daisy will be seen engaging in steamy scenes on the big screen, fans say Zareen looks hotter than her co-star in "Hate Story 3".

IB Times India conducted a poll, asking fans to vote for the actress (Zareen or Daisy) who looks hotter in the upcoming erotic thriller.

According to the poll result, Zareen won the race with 57.36% votes. Daisy bagged the other 42.64% votes.

Daisy and Zareen poll
poll result

Both Zareen and Daisy made their Bollywood debut opposite Salman Khan, in "Veer" and "Jai Ho", respectively.

While Zareen played the role of a princess, Daisy was seen as a simple girl-next-door.

However, their roles in "Hate Story 3" are that of two sensuous women and demand a lot of skin show.

The trailer of the film showed a glimpse of the hot quotient in "Hate Story 3", involving some kissing and intimate scenes.

Directed by Vishal Pandya, "Hate Story 3" also features Sharman Joshi and Karan Singh Grover.

The film is slated for release on 4 December.

Also read