Actress Sunny Leone is the only adult star to have made her mark in Bollywood. She completes 34 years on 13 May this year.
The actress has proved her dancing and acting skills in Hindi films. "Ek Paheli Leela" and "Kuch Kuch Locha Hai" are her latest Bollywood films.
Born in Ontario, Canada, to Sikh parents, Sunny's first career choice was to become a paediatric nurse.
There are other lesser-known facts about the actress. Let's take a look at them on her birthday:
- Before entering adult film industry at the age of nineteen, Sunny used to earn her pocket money by doing odd jobs. She starting working at a German bakery, probably her first job, at the age of fifteen.
- Interestingly, when she agreed on her first pornographic film's contract, Sunny made it clear that she will only perform with women.
- In the 2004 Hollywood flick "The Girl Next Door, Sunny made a cameo appearance.
- Her parents enrolled her in a Catholic school as they thought that she would face trouble because of Sikh upbringing in public schools.
- Sunny would have made her Bollywood debut long time back. Apparently, Mohit Suri approached her for his film "Kalyug."
- Sunny, who has worked in horror, creepy films such as "Ragini MMS 2", has a phobia of bugs and all sorts of insects.
- The actress' favourite actor is Aamir Khan and her favourite beverage is Sauvignon Blanc. Surprisingly, Sunny hates partying.
- The diva not only used to act but also direct and produce porn films. She has directed 42 adult films, apart from featuring in 41 such films.
Check out the above slideshow of Sunny Leone's rare pictures.