Handsome hunk Sidharth Malhotra turns 31 on 16 January. The actor is set to become one of the leading stars of Bollywood with his brilliant acting skills and killer looks. Till Now, none of his films have flopped, instead became a hit at the box office.
Currently, the actor will appear in Dharma Productions' film "Kapoor and Sons" alongside Fawad Khan and Alia Bhatt. After his debut flick "Student of the Year", this will be Sidharth and his rumoured girlfriend Alia's second movie together.
Sidharth is also working in Nitya Mehra's "Baar Baar Dekho" opposite Katrina Kaif. Both the actors will be appearing on the silver screen together for the first time. A few people know that Sidharth has worked as an assistant director in Shah Rukh Khan's "My Name Is Khan" and later, appeared in Karan Johar's "SOTY", which was not supposed to be his debut film as he was offered to appear in "Fashion" before the Varun Dhawan starrer.
To know about some lesser-known facts about the birthday boy, let's take a look below:
- Malhotra reportedly made his first appearance on television, which went unnoticed. He appeared in popular TV serial "Prithviraj Chauhan" with Rajat Tokas.
- Sidharth could have made his debut as an actor in Bollywood long ago with Priyanka Chopra in "Fashion," but he turned down that offer due to contractual obligations with Gladrags.
- The handsome hunk started his career as a model at the age of 18. He was an international name before entering Bollywood. He has worked as a model for international brands like Roberto Cavalli and also, has scorched the ramp in the fashion capitals of the world, including Dubai, Paris, Milan, New York and Singapore.
- Sidharth, who was discovered by a casting agent at a café at the age of 16, has admitted that he took up modelling for the big bucks. And, he wants to make his own film someday.
- The "Baar Baar Dekho" actor is a gadget freak. He likes to read everything about gadgets, phones, computer applications, software, etc. Also, he loves playing Rugby.
- Another hidden talent of the star is that he spends his spare time doodling and sketching cartoons.
Check out the above slideshow of Malhotra's rare and unseen pictures.