Bollywood Baadshah, Shah Rukh Khan, turns 50 on 2 November. The actor, who is known as the king of romance, has never failed to mesmerize the audience with his charm.
Interestingly, this year, the trio of Khans – Aamir, SRK, Salman – has turned 50.
Currently, Shah Rukh is busy completing the shoot of Rohit Shetty's "Dilwale" which is set to release on 18 December.
However, the birthday boy has decided to treat his fans with a special gift on his birthday.
The second teaser of "Fan" is set to release and the film is slated to hit the screens next year.
Meanwhile, let's take a look at some lesser known facts about King Khan.
- Shah Rukh Khan spent his salary, which he earned by working as an escort at a Pankaj Udhas concert in Delhi, in a strange manner. SRK earned Rs 50 which he used on a trip to Agra to see the Taj Mahal.
- SRK, who turned down "Munnabhai MBBS" due to his back pain problem, apparently helped out with the script to remain a part of the film.
- While shooting a scene for "Chennai Express" where SRK had to walk up 800 steps carrying Deepika, the actress asked him whether he was strong enough to carry her in his arms. Khan, not knowing that it involved 800 steps, instantly said, "Of course."
- The heartthrob of Bollywood always wanted to serve the country by joining the Indian Army but it seems destiny had a bigger plan for him.
- He is one of the actors who has won the maximum number of awards in which he holds14 Filmfare awards.
Check out the above slideshow of Shah Rukh's rare pictures.