Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor turns 33 on 28 September.
The Kapoor lad recently captured hearts in the trailer of his upcoming flick "Tamasha" opposite ex-girlfriend Deepika Padukone.
After giving back-to-back flops, Ranbir is expected to join the track again. Fans are eager to watch the duo on silver screen as they impressed viewers in their last film, "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani".
Ranbir is currently in London, shooting for Karan Johar's "Ae Dil Hai Mushkil" which also features Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
It seems he will be celebrating his birthday without his parents, Neetu-Rishi Kapoor and girlfriend Katrina Kaif.
Most people are not aware that the actor's name is derived from his grandfather Raj Kapoor. The legend's real name was Ranbir Raj Prithviraj Kapoor.
Also, Ranbir is known as "mamma's boy" because his mom cuts his nails and he has kept her number on speed dial. Interestingly, he still gets Rs 1,500 from his mother as pocket money.
Similarly, there are many unknown facts about the birthday boy. Let's take a look:
- Ranbir Kapoor joined the film industry because he always wanted to do a Pepsi commercial.
- He once unintentionally drank his dad's aftershave and was rushed to the hospital to have his stomach pumped.
- He has an inch-long cut on the right cheek as he once fell with face-first on the pot, while he was rushing to the loo.
- He has a habit of adding the numbers on the number plate of almost every vehicle that he sees, especially when he is travelling.
- One of the richest actors in Bollywood, the Kapoor scion buys his home slippers from Prada.
- Interestingly, the "Rockstar" actor is a big time Candy Crush addict.
- He suffers from Nasal Deviated Septum, which reportedly makes him eat and talk too fast.
- He has a habit of wearing mismatched socks, and has a strange fetish for ugly socks.
Check out the above slideshow to see Ranbir Kapoor's rare pictures.