Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra, who has stayed away from the camera for quite some time, turns 27 on 22 October.
However, people were surprised to see Parineeti come back to the limelight recently. Her transformation has stunned the fashion police as she looks glamorous in her sizzling body.
Cousin of Priyanka Chopra, Parineeti, who went fat to fab currently, started her career in 2011 with a supporting role in "Ladies vs Ricky Bahl". Then, she appeared as the lead actress with "Ishaqzaade" opposite Arjun Kapoor that bagged her National Film Award.
Later, the actress continued to capture hearts with films like "Shuddh Desi Romance" and "Hasee Toh Phasee".
Let's take a look at some lesser known facts about the birthday girl.
- Parineeti Chopra has triple honours degree in business, finance and economics from Manchester Business School. Parineeti worked with Manchester United during her stay in the UK.
- Parineeti is the first Bollywood actress to endorse products from both Coke and PepsiCo at the same time. She endorsed Maaza for Coke and Kurkure for Pepsico.
- Parineeti has phobia about plane landings.
- She won 10 best debutant awards after her very debut film "Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl". In total, she has 18 awards, including National Award.
- Parineeti has a shoe fetish of a different kind. She doesn't pour out on expensive pairs. She's rather buy 20 footwears in the same amount.
- She is a trained classical singer and she wishes to take it up sometime in the future.
Check out the above slideshow of Parineeti Chopra's rare photos.