Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri, who captured hearts with her debut performance in "Rockstar", turns 36 on 20 October.
The actress, who started her career as an American model, made her first appearance on silver screen in Bollywood with Ranbir Kapoor in the Imtiaz Ali directorial.
She once again proved her acting skills in Shoojit Sircar's "Madras CafÃ©" opposite John Abraham in 2013. She has also appeared in a Hollywood film "Spy" in supporting role this year.
Nargis will next be seen in comedy flick "Housefull 3" alongside Abhishek Bachchan, Akshay Kumar and Jacqueline Fernandez and the actress will be celebrating her birthday on the sets of "Housefull 3". Let's take a look at some lesser known facts about the birthday girl.
- Nargis is a big foodie. She has apparently eaten it all; from alligator and frogs to snails and chocolate-covered ants.
- Nargis was born and brought up in Queens, New York with her Pakistani Dad and mom from Czech.
- She started working as waitress at the age of 12 to support her family.
- Nargis is a beauty with brains. She has a degree in Physiology and fine arts and later took up modelling.
- She in fact always wanted to be a teacher but because of her lust for travelling, she chose to be in this field.
Check out the above slideshow to see Nargis' rare pictures.