Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan turns 42 on 10 January this year. One of the most good looking actors in Bollywood, Hrithik has charmed millions of hearts with his acting skills and dance moves. He was last seen in the film "Bang Bang" opposite Katrina Kaif.
Hrithik is currently working on a big project "Mohenjo Daro", a period drama directed by Ashutosh Gowariker, set to hit theatres this year. The actor is working with Gowariker for the second time after "Jodha Akbar".
Due to his shooting schedule for "Mohenjo Daro," Hrithik had no films last year, but featured in a music video of T-Series' "Dheere Dheere Se" opposite Sonam Kapoor, which has now crossed 100 millon views on YouTube.
Meanwhile, let's take a look at some lesser known facts of the birthday boy, who is often seen taking fun trips with his sons â€“ Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
- Hrithik has a speech disorder. He used to stammer since he was a child, which made him a shy and introvert. In order to overcome the problem, he joined speech therapy classes.
- Hrithik, whose real name is Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath, made his debut on silver screen at the age of six in 1980 release "Aasha" in a dance sequence.
- At the age of 21, the ace dancer was diagnosed with scoliosis and the doctors told him that he would never be able to dance. But Hrithik didn't lose hope and his determination proved them wrong.
- The superstar loves to take pictures and maintains a scrapbook in which he puts all the daily life candid photos. People know about his love for sharing photos of his trips with his sons.
- The actor was once a chain smoker but gave it up after reading "How to Stop Smoking." The handsome gunk is also obsessed with fitness and loves maintaining good health.
- When he was working as his father's assistant, Hrithik used to do all kinds of jobs including serving tea, sweeping floors etc. And now the actor reportedly has charged a whopping amount of Rs 50 crore for "Mohenjo Daro", which is half the budget of the film.
Check out the above slideshow to see rare pictures of Hrithik Roshan.