Bryan Cranston has been an integral part of many epic projects, but it was his role as Walter White on the AMC show "Breaking Bad" that earned him the popularity he enjoys today. As the badass chemistry teacher who takes to cooking methane during his private time when he learns he is dying of lung cancer, he is currently one of the most critically acclaimed stars around.
In celebration of Cranston's 60th birthday, we thought it best to reminisce some of the most intense and outrageous quotes of Walter White:
- I am not in danger... I am the danger!
- Name one thing in this world that is not negotiable.
- A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks.
- I have spent my whole life scared, frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen, 50 years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis [for cancer], I sleep just fine.
- My God, the universe is random, it's not inevitable, it's simple chaos. It's subatomic particles in endless, aimless collision.
- I watched Jane die. I was there. And I watched her die. I watched her overdose and choke to death. I could have saved her. But I didn't.
- If you believe that there's a hell... I don't know if you're into that. But we're... we're already pretty much going there, right? But I'm not gonna lie down until I get there.
- This is all the money I have in the world. You're a drug dealer. Negotiate.
- Sitting around, smoking marijuana, eating Cheetos and m******ting do not constitute "plans."
- You asked me if I was in the meth business or the money business. Neither. I'm in the empire business.
- Walter White: I know all about your operation. My partners here tell me that you produce a meth that's 70% pure, if you're lucky. What I produce is 99.1% pure.
Walter White: So... it's grade school tee-ball vs. the New York Yankees. Yours is just some tepid... off-brand, generic cola. What I'm making is classic coke.