Ajay Devgn turns 46 on 2 April. Devgn is one of the finest actors in Bollywood who has given several big hits in his career spanning over two decades.
Married to ace actress Kajol, Ajay Devgn, has had his share of link-ups. His alleged affair with Kangana Ranaut created ripples in Bollywood and is also said to have affected the actor's personal and professional life. Later however, family man Ajay maintained a distance with the "Queen" actress and slammed the romance rumours.
Check out some lesser-known facts about the "Singham" actor.
- Karisma Kapoor was Ajay's first love in Bollywood. The couple appeared in many films together. It is said that later Ajay left Karisma for Raveena Tandon and the two divas were left squabbling with each other for long.
- Ajay Devgn was born as Vishal Veeru Devgan. Later, he changed his name to Ajay and his surname to Devgn.
- He was the first choice for Salman Khan's role in "Karan Arjun". He was also offered "Darr" after Aamir Khan turned down the offer.
- Ajay never proposed to Kajol. Their love story did not involve any Bollywood element.
- Though Ajay Devgn seems to be an introvert, he is one of the biggest pranksters in Bollywood.
- The actor actually made his debut in 1985 as Chotu in "Pyari Behna".
- Though Kajol and Ajay first worked together in "Hulchul", but they fell for each other during "Gundaraj".
Check out the above slideshow for some unseen pictures of Ajay Devgn.