Guitar Hero Live from developer FreeStyleGames and publisher Activision is a music video game that went live on 20 October for Wii U, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Guitar Hero Live, since its release, has received good reviews with Polygon calling it "gaming's future."
The game gets some new songs for players who felt their guitar was gathering dust. A total of 34 tracks were added to the library. These new tracks will be featuring bands like Judas Priest, Tenacious D, Audioslave, Rush and R.E.M.
These new additions have taken the total tally of songs on Guitar Hero Live to 300.
Guitar Hero Live saw the addition of new GHTV mode that had curated playlists similar to music TV channels.
Below is the list of 34 new tracks for Guitar Hero Live:
- Judas Priest â€“ Living After Midnight
- Amaranthe â€“ Drop Dead Cynical
- Primus â€“ Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
- Robert Palmer â€“ Addicted To Love
- Chevelle â€“ Face To The Floor
- Rage Against the Machine â€“ Killing In The Name
- Godsmack â€“ 1000hp
- Jack White â€“ Sixteen Saltines
- Sleeping With Sirens â€“ If You Can't Hang
- Tenacious D â€“ Rize of the Fenix
- Walk The Moon â€“ Shut Up And Dance
- Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts â€“ Modzilla
- Audioslave â€“ Like A Stone
- Five Finger Death Punch â€“ The House of the Rising Sun
- Heart â€“ What About Love?
- Huey Lewis and the News â€“ Heart and Soul
- Great White â€“ Rock Me
- The Outfield â€“ Your Love
- Cinderella â€“ Shake Me
- Lower Than Atlantis â€“ Here We Go
- Neon Trees â€“ I Love You (But I Hate Your Friends)
- Rush â€“ Fly By Night
- Sammy Hagar â€“ I Can't Drive 55
- The Amazing Snakeheads â€“ Here It Comes Again
- Jake Bugg â€“ Slumville Sunrise
- Kings of Leon â€“ Supersoaker
- R.E.M. â€“ Shiny Happy People
- The Glitch Mob â€“ Can't Kill Us
- New Premium Show Tracks