GTA 5 Online players were in dire need of some new content for the game and Rockstar too had teased some luxury vehicles in the past. Now, it has announced that GTA Online will be receiving Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1 DLC update.
This update will add high-end vehicles, weapons and accessories to the online mode of the game.
The new update will be rolling out "next week," said a post on Newswire. This means that it will release the update between the dates 8 June and 14 June, 2015.
Rockstar explained in the post that there was a rise in the high-end crimes across southern San Andreas and the demand for the luxury goods and services has gone up. Rockstar is acting to fill in for the dealers who are rushing to serve the wealthy by filling their inventory.
"The first of two major deliveries this summer will be hitting the showrooms of luxury car dealerships, the shelves of top arms suppliers and other prestigious retailers in June," it said, and shared some of the screenshots from the upcoming Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1 DLC update that will feature new cars and accessories.
Rockstar also promised something 'big', this summer when it said, "be on the lookout for another big shipment coming this summer."
Below are some of the things that are confirmed, thanks to the screenshots it released.
- Players will get eight vehicle wraps that can be used like a decal for new Enus Windsor.
- Players will get a gold plated Buckingham Swift Deluxe hilicopter.
- A new Combat PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) in the offing.
- An addition of the stylist new Albany Virgo to the garages.
- Cars like Benefactor Stirling GT and Pegassi Osiris with gull-wing doors.
- A gold plated Buckingham Luxor Deluxe private jet.
- Hundreds of new clothing items and accessories