Rockstar Games' action-adventure video game, Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) that has been popular and successful has its share of glitches that are used by players to have some fun and possibly some free money and RPs. Rockstar has seen that players do not exploit these glitches and has also warned that it will be banning people if they find them to be indulging in such practises.
However, this has not thwarted people from using these glitches for fun and timepass. Here is one such glitch in GTA 5 that was discovered by YouTube user, LD13.
How to Make a Jet Takeoff and Letting it Chase you
The video posted by YouTube user, LD13 will allow players to make a jet plane take off and chase you back until it crashes, Kotaku reported.
Follow the below steps and check out the video for further clarity:
- Modify the Pegassi Zentorno with the wing showed in the video below.
- Shoot at the center of the wheel.
- The vehicle will be lowered. See that the vehicle drops twice
- Enter the airport in style (read hurtling or tumbling down)
- Search for a 14 seater Jet plane and hit it under the belly as shown
- Now turn back, pick up speed and hit it again on its belly.
- The plane will immediately take off
- This will thrust them to chase you like a chicken until they crash
(YouTube Courtesy: LD13)
Tank Glitch Lets you Speed up to 1,788 MPH
A Reddit thread points out a glitch in GTA 5 that allowed player to shoot up their tank to a maximum speed of 1,788 MPH. This was a glitch with the game's physics.
The player was shot by a tank and it sent the tank flying in the air. "The MPH is messed up in GTA anyways, if you're travelling 60mph in GTA, you aren't going a mile a minute it takes 60 minutes GTA time to travel a mile at 60mph so in theory you are only going 1mph so every mph in GTA is divided by 60mph... so he was only going about 30mph in theory when he was clearly going faster than that," said one Reddit user.
How to Get Instant RP?
A GTA Online player has identified a glitch that can be exploited if the player a taken a dip on their RPs.
Below is the procedure players have to follow in order to get instant RP (F.N):
- First of all, select a partner to this crime.
- Now, start a mission titled 'Capture Neighbourhoods.'
- Both of you must be divided into Team 1 and Team 2.
- Get other team's duffel bag and find a helicopter – this starts the mission.
- Manoeuvre the helicopter to the initial location and hover it over any building to deliver the duffel bag.
- Turn the volume down.
- Player on Team 2 will get instant RP.
- For more RPs, hover the helicopter for a longer time, if the duffel bag is already delivered, pick it back.
- It this is done correctly, then players will be levelling up faster - 8 levels in 8 minutes.
- Now, switch places with the partner and allow him to level up.