Force India will have a new lineup for the 2014 season, after Sergio Perez was drafted in to partner Nico Hulkenberg on Thursday.
Perez, like Hulkenberg, who joined a little over a week ago, signed a multi-year deal with the Silverstone-based outfit, after leaving McLaren following a rather disappointing one-year stint.
German Adrian Sutil and Paul Di Resta of Great Britain were the two drivers for last season, with Vijay Mallya and co. deciding to give the side a facelift by bringing in two new faces, even if Hulkenberg has driven for Force India before.
"It's a pleasure to welcome Sergio to the team," said Mallya, Force India's team principal and managing director. "He brings a healthy mix of youth and experience, and I've been very impressed with his recent performances.
"He already has several podium finishes to his name and being chosen by McLaren last year was a clear indication that he is a driver to watch for the future.
"We also recognise Sergio's incredible talent and we are proud to have him in our team. He clearly has great speed and plenty of fire in his belly. Our job is to make sure he settles in quickly by creating the right atmosphere so that he can realise his potential.
"By pairing Sergio alongside Nico, we enter the new season with an extremely competitive line-up, which will go toward helping us achieve our goals for the new season."
Perez said he was looking forward to linking up with his "first choice" team as soon as possible. "It's great to announce my new team as Sahara Force India," Perez said. "Coming here was always my first choice and I'm really happy everything has now been confirmed. I want to say thank you to Vijay and the whole team for giving me the opportunity.
"This is a young team with a lot of determination and they've produced competitive cars for the last few years. It's all change for next season with the new regulations, but I already have a good feeling about 2014. My plan now is to visit the factory and get to know everyone in the team."