The interim England boss said that wearing the remembrance poppies is part of the history and tradition of the national team. It is thought that players on both sides will wear a poppy when England take on Scotland at Wembley on 11 November. This comes after Fifa warned the English FA that wearing poppies on shirts could result in sanctions due to a ban on religious, political or commercial messages on playing kit
Nov 7, 2016
Ibrahimovic and Pogba impress in Manchester United win, but Jose Mourinho takes aim at his own players
Liverpool vs Watford: Too early to tag Reds as Premier League title favourites, insists Jurgen Klopp
Tottenham enjoyed a strong start to the game, owever, the Gunners responded well and took the lead in the 42 minute of the game as Wimmer headed the ball into his own net. Spurs were the better side once again in the second half and Harry Kane converted a penalty to equalise the game. Speaking about the penalty after the game, Wenger called the referees call decision harsh because the foul did not look dangerous.
Nov 6, 2016
Theresa May has lambasted Fifa by branding the governing bodys poppy ban as utterly outrageous. The comments come as the Football Association (FA) attempt to get the ban lifted for the Armistice Day match between England and Scotland on 11 November. The row has broken out because teams are not allowed to carry political, religious or commercial messages on their shirts under Fifa regulations.
Nov 3, 2016
The Chicago Cubs shed themselves of the Curse of the Billy Goat and ended a 108-year wait for a World Series title by beating the Cleveland Indians 8-7 in 10 innings on 2 November in a thrilling Game Seven classic. The curse was allegedly given in 1945 after Billy Goat Tavern owner William Sianis was asked to take his goat out of the stadium because its smell was bothering other fans. Outraged, Sianis allegedly declared: ‘Them Cubs, they aint gonna win no more.
Nov 3, 2016
Tottenham Hotsuprs manager Mauricio Pochettino admitted he was embarrassed after losing 1-0 to Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League. Kevin Kampls goal was enough to give the German side the victory against Spurs, who were off the pace in the Group E game. This is Tottenhams second defeat in succession at Wembley, but Pochettino defended the stadium and refused to make excuses for the loss.
Nov 3, 2016
- Rodrigo Duterte suggests Beijing should make the Philippines a province of China
- Loved Apple's multi-color rainbow logo of yore? You might see it on Apple products soon
- Horrific moment Spanish matador gored by 1,000lb bull during fight in Colombia
- Watch worlds first footage of a newborn dumbo octopod
- Wardrobe malfunction: 22-year-old Gabriella Papadakis suffers nip slip at PyeongChang
- Wardrobe malfunction at WWE: Asuka suffers nip slip during Monday Night Raw [Video]
- India looking at replacements for MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya? Ravi Shastri talks about middle-order woes
- Will Shahid Afridi play international cricket again? Pakistan star reveals details
- How an Italian adult actress is trying to save ex-Serie A giants from bankruptcy