A footballer once on Manchester City’s books has said that the child sex abuse scandal in British soccer could widen to reveal “hundreds, if not thousands” of victims. Jason Dunford, a former youth team player with Manchester City, is one of four people to waive their right to anonymity and appear on a BBC television programme about the abuse. The players came forward in the wake of former Crew Alexandra player Andy Woodward revealing he was molested as a boy by convicted paedophile Barry Bennell. Dunford said Bennell had also tried to abuse him.
Nov 28, 2016
When asked about his opinion on the current investigation into sexual abuse of young football players by former Crewe Alexandra coach Barry Bennell, Arsene Wenger spoke out for the hundreds and thousands of coaches who did not behave inappropriately.The accusations against Bennell sparked new investigations in a case that football player Andy Woodward - who made the first of the more recent claims against Bennell - called potentially worse than Savile.
Nov 26, 2016
Manchester United vs West Ham highlights: Red Devils in another home draw as Jose Mourinho is sent off
Arsenal vs Bournemouth highlights: Watch all the goals as Alexis Sanchez and Theo Walcott star in Gunners victory
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has praised former City manager Manuel Pellegrini for bringing the club into the Champions League four years in a row. “We are where we want to be”, he continued, when asked about his player’s performance.
Nov 26, 2016
- Mohammed Shami's wife Hasin Jahan shares fresh set of WhatsApp screenshots [Photos]
- Mohammed Shami admits extramarital affairs, retains Rs 3 crore BCCI contract
- Shami gave Hasin Jahan lot of money on March 20, details revealed
- Mohammed Bhai, accused by Shami's wife Hasin Jahan of match-fixing, reveals details
- Hardik Pandya: FIR likely against India cricketer over 'derogatory' tweet on Ambedkar