Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has dismissed claims he and star player Alexis Sanchez have had a confrontation. Sanchez was left out of the Gunners starting XI on Saturday (4 March), coming off the bench at half-time as his side slumped to a 3-1 defeat to Liverpool at Anfield. With Sanchez yet to sign a new contract at the Emirates, that incident has cast further doubt on his future at the club.
Mar 6, 2017
Alexis Sanchez and Aresene Wenger have appeared to have made up after reported discontent between the pair, which has fuelled transfer rumours. According to the Mirror, the former Barcelona mans attitude on the training ground, rows with Arsene Wenger, and Sanchez distancing himself since their defeat to Bayern has not impressed Wenger and his staff.
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester United vs Bournemouth: Premier League referee Kevin Friend trolled on Twitter for multiple shocking decisions
Liverpool vs Arsenal highlights: Watch all goals as Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and Georginio Wijnaldum score for Reds
- Rodrigo Duterte suggests Beijing should make the Philippines a province of China
- Loved Apple's multi-color rainbow logo of yore? You might see it on Apple products soon
- Horrific moment Spanish matador gored by 1,000lb bull during fight in Colombia
- Watch worlds first footage of a newborn dumbo octopod
- Wardrobe malfunction: 22-year-old Gabriella Papadakis suffers nip slip at PyeongChang
- Wardrobe malfunction at WWE: Asuka suffers nip slip during Monday Night Raw [Video]
- India looking at replacements for MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya? Ravi Shastri talks about middle-order woes
- Will Shahid Afridi play international cricket again? Pakistan star reveals details
- How an Italian adult actress is trying to save ex-Serie A giants from bankruptcy